BIOI G60BLE PCB R2 (Hotswap Version) - Custom 60% Bluetooth PCB
* If you need assembly service for getting a full built board with this PCB, please contact our customer service.
* Backspace & Capslock positions were not soldered with sockets. You will need to solder these two with Kailh hotswap sockets that we provide.
Color: Matte black, gold pads
Interface: USB C
Switches Compatibility: MX switches
Manufacturer: Basic I/O Instruments
Website & Softwares Required for Flashing The PCB:
- Two SH to PH adapter cables with inverted sequences
- SMD LED for a charging indicator position
- Extra Kailh hotswap sockets for installing backspace & capslock position
- QMK firmware, USB C connector
- Kailh hotswap sockets
- BT4.0, available on most devices and systems like Win10, iPad and iPhone
- 1.0mm SH connector for battery socket
- VIA Configurator supported (Thanks for help from Wilba and Olivia)
- North facing LED position
- Charging indicator position
- Battery position
- Extra GDV position for light boards and bands
- Capslock light & backlight switching pads
- Build Guide: http://bit.ly/319wECR
- Full guide of BIOI G60BLE PCB: https://scottywei.github.io/bioi-g60ble/
- This is a DIY part. Soldering ability is required if you want to install SMD LEDs.
- Please test the PCB before soldering. No free replacement if you find any flaw after the PCB is soldered.
- We provide assembly service. Please contact customer service for inquires.